An exceptional location
a few steps from the Gare de Lyon and the Place de la Bastille
The Marceau Bastille enjoys an ideal location a few steps from the Gare de Lyon and the Place de la Bastille.
Very well served by public transport, you can reach the heart of Paris in just a few minutes.
Close to the hotel, the Place de la Bastille and the Place des Vosges are essential places of life. The Bercy Business Centre and AccorHotels Arena are also less than a 30-minute walk away.
A little further, it is La Rive Gauche, with Le Jardin des Plantes, the Menagerie and the Museum of Natural History, which opens its doors. To do this, you just have to cross the mythical bridges of the Seine! Along the way, do not miss to discover the Gare d'Austerlitz and the Cité de la Mode et du Design on the platforms.
The Louvre, the Arc de Triomphe, the Marais and the Grands Magasins such as Printemps and Galeries Lafayette are all accessible by direct metro.
Do not hesitate to explore the surroundings of the hotel. The 12th arrondissement is dynamic and contains many unexpected treasures.
How to get there
- Gare de Lyon station : 10 minutes walk
- Gare du Nord station : Accessible via the metro line 5 (Gare du Nord – Bastille)
- ROISSY-CHARLES DE GAULLE AIRPORT. Take the RER B to Gare du Nord station, then change for the metro line 5 and stop at Bastille station.
- ORLY AIRPORT: Take the Orlyval to Antony, then change for the RER B to Châtelet-les-Halles, change for the metro line 1 and stop at Bastille station.
Porte de Bercy, then follow the Quai de Bercy and Quai de la râpée , and take the Boulevard de la Bastille. Then turn Rue Lacuée and Rue Jules César.
By public transports
- BY METRO: Bastille Station (Lines 1-5-8); Gare de Lyon Station (Lines 1-14); Quai de la Râpée Station (Line 5)
- BY RER: Gare de Lyon Station (Lines A & D)
- BY BUS: Lines 87-29-91